Posted on October 19 2016
Pretty formal hairstyles you can do yourself in less than 10 minutes!
Inside Out Pony Tail
1) Pull all of your hair in a low, loose ponytail
2) Once the elastic is secure, loosen the ponytail base even more with your fingers by pulling the elastic outwards.
3) Starting underneath, put two fingers up through the base of your ponytail, creating a small hole.
4) Flip the ponytail upwards and pull it down through the hole with your fingers.
5) Once it's through, pull it tight and smooth out any bumps.
1) Part your hair into two even sections.
2) Take a small strand of hair (preferably from underneath so that it wraps around the entire seciton) from one section and bring it over to the other side. (Make sure your strands of hair aren't too large, or it will look more like a regular braid)
3) Do the same thing with the other section.
4) Keep repeating steps 2 & 3 until the braid is finished.
TIP: To make your braid a little more full looking, lighting tug the edges of the braid to widen it.
Low Bun Low Down
1) Tease the crown of your head to get some volume.
2) Divide your hair into two sections
3) Start with the left side, twist the hair all the way down and coil it up in a bun in the middle of your head. Secure with a clear elastic and 2-3 bobby pins.
4) Then twist and coil the right side all the way down.
5) Wrap that section around the first bun you have created
6) Secure with 5-6 bobby pins
Tip: Hair spray and you're good to go!!
Covered Pony Tail