Posted on March 02 2017
Okay, what is a tunic? Is it a shirt or is it a dress?
Longer than many shirts, but shorter than dresses, tunics can dress up jeans or leggings, shorts & skirts, to give you a fun, modern look.
There are many kinds of tunics of different lengths, styles and shapes. The trick is to wear a tunic in a way that is most comfortable for YOU!
Different ways to wear a Tunic ...
- Pick out a tunic that complements your figure. Choose a fabric, pattern, and neckline that matches your personal aesthetic. The hemline should hit at your mid-thigh—this length is ideal for showing off a bit of your legs.
- Put on a pair of skinny bottoms. You can wear your favorite skinny jeans, cords, or trousers, a pair of jeggings, or even a pair of patterned or plain leggings.
You can complete this look with a pair of boots, ballet flats, or wedges.
- Accessorise your long over lean look with a chunky necklace or a scarf, a loose sweater or a tight biker jacket, and a fabbbbulous bag.
2) Wear your tunic as a dress. If your tunic has a longer hemline, consider wearing it as a chic little dress. This slight variation is ideal for fall and winter. *IMPORTANT* Before you wear your favourite long tunic as a cute shift, make sure it fully covers your bottom!! Find a long tunic in a fabric and cut that complements your personal style. The hemline should hit below your mid-thigh.
- Pull on a pair of tights. You can choose between sheer nylons, patterned tights, and sweater tights.
- Complete your look with a pair of boots.
- You can accessorise your look with a belt, necklace or scarf, and some arm bling.
3) Wear shorts or skirts under your tunic. During the early months of Autumn, it may be too hot to wear pants, leggings, or tights under your tunic. Do not fear!! No need to pack up your favorite tunics. Instead, you can continue to wear your these tops with shorts or skirts.
- Accessorise your tunic with a delicate necklace, cardigan and a casual bag.
And there you have it! That's how to rock a tunic this Autumn season. Now all you have to do is shop the perfect one for your style!
Shop the collection online now ~ www.4daughters.com ~