HOW TO WEAR LEGGINGS
L.O.V.E. LEGGINGS. They seriously are the best and we don't think there is a more comfortable piece of clothing for Autumn/Winter. Leggings can be worn bare or covered up - whatever is right for you!
No matter how you feel about leggings, we guarantee there is an outfit idea here that you'll love and should definitely try out!
1) A long, open button-down shirt with boots and a scarf PLUS leggings make a great and super comfy outfit.
- The Dao Button Down Shirt by Finger in the Nose (France)
- Red Aztec Scarf by Haute Hits (USA)
- The Geometric Leggings by T2Love (USA)
2) If you feel uncomfortable wearing leggings with a shorter shirt, just add a super long cardigan.
- The Basic Lace L/S Tee by Indian Blue (Netherlands)
- The Dotty Leggings by Blue Seven (Germany)
- COMING SOON - Pink Long Knitted Cardigan by Tahlia (AUSTRALIA)
3) A long t-shirt and loose, long cardigan look perfect with leggings – this outfit is super comfy but still looks stylish and put-together.
4) When you're just running around, wear your leggings with sneakers and a graphic tee. It's basically like wearing trackies!!!
- Love Birds Tee by Petitbo (France)
- Snake Skin Leggings by T2Love (USA)
5) Layer like this can be bulky, which is why they look great with slim leggings. Add some doc martens or combat boots for some edge.
- Embroidered Army Jacket by Hayden LA (USA)
- Tribal Knit Sweater by Tahlia (Australia)
- Dotty Leggings by Blue Seven (Germany)
6) A tunic was basically made for leggings ... Shirt that's almost long enough to be a dress but is not quite yet.
- Athena Tunic by Hayden LA (USA)
- Feather Leggings by Blue Seven (Germany)
SHOP THE COLLECTION